1. Carry On comes out Oct. 6th in the U.S. and Oct. 8th in the UK.
You can order signed copies from my hometown bookstore, the Bookworm. Just make a note of who you would like the book personalized to.
2. It's a standalone fantasy novel about Simon and Baz, two characters you first met in Fangirl.
4. I'm going on tour!
Check out my events page for more details. And check with individual libraries and bookstores for RSVP and ticket info. I'm excited to visit a few brand new cities. (Chicago! St. Louis!)
5. I really, really hope you like it.
Pre-order Carry On now and you could receive everything you need to celebrate bookworm-style on launch day – a limited edition dust jacket that you can color yourself, Simon and Baz temporary tattoos, one of six snazzy badges, balloons – even Carry On tea bags with Simon and Baz on the packets.
BUT DON’T DELAY! These party kits are limited to the first 1,000 readers who upload their receipts.
If you have previously pre-ordered Carry On, you are already eligible to enter – upload your receipt here. U.S. only, unfortunately.
I get asked this question a lot, and I always wish I had more news. Here's what I know:
- DreamWorks optioned the book.
- I wrote the first draft screenplay.
- As of now, the film is still moving forward.
- Casting won't be discussed until a director has signed on.
- Here are two good interviews from the original announcement -- with Entertainment Weekly and MTV.
Please cross your fingers that everything comes together and actually happens!
“Why is Park Korean?”
The first time I was asked that question, three or four months ago, I had a pretty short answer:
“Because Park is Korean.”
Because Park was always Korean.
From the moment he was Park. Before he was actually “Park.”Read More